Map of the Americas

Map of the Americas
We are using this map to find our way home. We will be marking where we are in big fat red marker like Indiana Jones. (map idea courtesy of Blake Golden)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

¿Ecuador?

So, I have some news. It turns out the man I was working with and I did not get along. It is kind of difficult for me to comprehend, seeing how if you know me, you probably don´t know a single person that I don´t get along with. In fact, even I can´t think of a person until now. And even now, I´m not entirely sure why we cannot work together. Anyway, for his sake I´m not going to go into any details. What I do know is that I got evicted the other day. Which is pretty lame, but it´s also strangly cool to say that I got evicted in Venezuela. I have a friend who was deported from Ireland once. I must say, being deported is way better than being evicted.

Anyway, that aside, I think this is all for the better. I have prayed about it for days, and I have a great peace as to what happened. I am now headed to Quito, Ecuador. I am going to work with the program CENIT. Check out www.cenitecuador.org. I´m really excited about it, and heck, I get to live in Quito! (which I´ve heard is amazing) Also, since Quito is more pricy than rural Venezuela, I´m coming home for Thanksgiving and am planning on working in America until the week after Christmas. I gotta make some grub, then back to Quito for five more months. So, if anyone want to travel and visit me in Quito, yall bring it!

Excited,
Stewart

No comments: