Monday, September 10, 2007
So, I just finished watching the Auburn game. Literally, like 5 minutes ago. I was planning on blogging, but I think I will wait until tomorrow now. Anyhow, I have some new pictures, so check out the picassa webpage. http://picasaweb.google.com/stewhill I have attached a link to it from this website now. Plus Cooper put up new pics, so check out his blog and picassa page.
1. Apparently there is this brand name Tío Rico. We aren´t sure what it exactly a brand name for, but it translates to Uncle Rico. Lord knows, I hope it it for Tupperware. If not, then camcorders and footballs.
2. Cooper ordered a hamburger the other day. The guy then looked him in the eye and said with chicken or beef. It was awesome. So was the hamburger.
3. So the internet is real slow obviously, so I have become good at minesweeper and hearts (buscaminas and corazones). I play them while the pages are loading. Anyway, the default player names in hearts are like Maria, Jose, and Jesús. I´m not sure about you, but I feel weird beating Jesus at hearts.
4. Every kid in town now knows Cooper´s nickname and continues to holler out ¨Take it do da hoooooooop Cooooooop!!!¨ It never gets old.
5. Apparently Body Glove T-shirts are ¨in¨ this year down here.