Map of the Americas

Map of the Americas
We are using this map to find our way home. We will be marking where we are in big fat red marker like Indiana Jones. (map idea courtesy of Blake Golden)

Friday, February 22, 2008

Iquitos, Peru Thursday February 21st, 7pm

I just studied vocabulary for probably two hours and I feel my mind is fried. Anyone who has ever learned another language probably hates to study vocabulary. I know I don´t like it! It´s like the mail, it just never ends. You can never feel like you accomplished a lot when studying vocab. I guess I would never make it as a postal worker. I really have no news for today. I ended up not watching a movie the other nite, so I´m going tonite! Just counting down the days till we leave, which is eight!

Blog Point: 1. I have been waiting for an uninteresting journal entry to publish this blog point. It marks not only the first video blog point, but also the blog´s first ever posted video! Very exciting! I´m not going to explain it more than to say this is the greatest firework ever created. 25 feet of Bamboo and fireworks. That´s all it takes. Make sure to watch it till the end.

No comments: